There are several places to park on Race Day:
- Parking lot of the National Infantry Museum
- Parking lot at Oxbow Meadows across the street from the Museum
- Side of S. Lumpkin Road south of the National Infantry Museum
- Grass parking lot on S. Lumpkin Road about ½ miles south of the Museum
- Benning Road south of the Museum
Please note the following:
- Please arrive early to park and plan to walk ½ mile to the start line of the Race
- Lumpkin Road will be one-way traffic to the Infantry Museum on Race Day.
- Ft. Benning Road will close a few minutes before the start of the race on Race Day.
- Parking along S. Lumpkin Road north of the National Infantry Museum is restricted because it’s part of our race course.
For more information about the Soldier Marathon, please check out our FAQ page!